What We Do
The Community Support Services Network (CSSN) provides an important forum for the sector to come together, continue to improve the impact and efficiency of our sector through coordinated planning within the sector, and enables the community support services sector to have a common voice in issues of importance within the Central LHIN.
To champion a vibrant and innovative community support sector in an integrated health care system, for the health and well-being of our communities.
A cohesive and sustainable community support sector providing appropriate, quality, person-centred services in an integrated and accessible local health care system.
We will establish a positive collaborative culture in our work together, guided by the following values:
- Use a person-centred perspective as our key lens for decision making
- Shift focus from individual organizational accomplishment to sector and system accomplishment
- Operate with transparency to members and others
- Promote peer collaboration, partnership and engagement
- Work with a sense of urgency and focus on what is added value to the broader system
- Be inclusive of all CSS organizations providing services in Central LHIN
- Act as a role model for continuous improvement, best practice and good governance
- Maximize the use of shared resources to enable system level integration and knowledge exchange
Established in 2007, the CSS Network is a self-funded, integrated and collaborative group of community based health organizations providing community-based health services within the Central LHIN. Our members serve seniors, people with disabilities, palliative clients of all ages and the bereaved. The Network is led by a Steering Committee of eight individuals selected from amongst the CSS Network membership.
How We Help
- Best Practices
- Helpful Resources
- and so much more…